This post is in reponse to the word prompt on Five Minute Friday. // indicates where my five minutes began and ended.
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never. ~Duke Ellington
I’ve had enough!
- Enough of the pain and suffering in the world
- Enough of people feeling entitled
- Enough of judgement
- Enough of poverty in one of the richest countries in the world
- Enough of grown-ups acting like children
- Enough of people’s priorities being in the wrong place
- Enough bullying and name calling
- Enough illness and death
- Enough of people not being able to see past their own initiatives to be able to work collaboratively
- Enough of aggressive drivers
Enough, enough, enough!
What I can’t get enough of is…
- My husband’s hugs
- Phone calls from my kids
- Grandchild hugs and kisses
- Toddler giggles
- Friends who support you through thick and thin
- Students who are excited about learning
- Sappy movies
- Time to read
- Phillies baseball
Not enough, not enough, not enough!