#SOL17 Day 10
Give without remembering, Take without forgetting. ~Elizabeth Bibesco
Friday. It seemed so far away. I had so much to get finished, and I wasn’t sure I would be successful. Now here it is, and I am happy to say that I have cleared my desk, and came home with no “must do’s” on my list.
I am thankful this week is over, but I am thankful for so many things this week.
- Grades closed today, and all my grading is finished
- My colleagues have taken such good care of me while I am tethered to this walker – running off my papers, taking my class to and from lunch, anything I need.
- My husband has been picking up all the slack at home since I am virtually useless.
- Speaking of my husband – have I said how thankful I am that he is so happy in his new job?
- Dinner with my brother, sister-in-law, and their family was such a treat.
- Seeing my mom so happy in her assisted living community.
- My checkbook balanced!
TGIF! I will spend the weekend appreciating each and every moment that I get to enjoy outside of school, so that I will be ready to face the week on Monday.